Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why?

My daughter? Why my daughter? I know why. She is powerful. Much more powerful than even I dreamed of.

Why did I receive the dream...the vision...that someone was to be taken by the Atlanteans if I could do nothing about it? Why was I not shown it would be my own daughter? She is so young. She cannot protect herself.

I must go after them. I must. I must put my people at risk to rescue the ones take, especially my daughter. She could be the salvation of us all. Or the doom. I cannot tell. Even this could take us down.

We head out. The ship is ready. I have the women I take with me, including a youngster. But they must be put at risk. Even Ariki agrees.

Even the gods agree.

I must leave. I will journal again. Dark is setting in.

~Shashanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shashanna and her daughter, Allorana, are characters out a free eSerial called Mu mysteries written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas