Monday, November 9, 2009

I miss my daughter

I do. I miss Allorana. I hate that she was virtually ripped form my arms. I haven’t even taken time to really cry. I can’t afford to. maybe when I can find time to truly be alone, I can let myself. but not right now. Now I have to be strong.

I hope they are treating her well. I hope they are being kind to her. Do they even know how to treat a child of her caliber? I doubt it.

There is nothing worse than having your child taken from you. nothing worse than a mother being separated from her child. I know all of the mother’s out there will know what I am talking about. The Atlantean’s should know better than this. They know our children are precious. theirs are just as precious. why do this. why not wait until she is older and ask her to go to them if that is what they seek? Give her the chance to make her own decision, instead of ripping her from what she knows and loves? From what is familiar?

I want my daughter back

~Shashanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shashanna and her daughter, Allorana, are characters out a free eSerial called Mu mysteries written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas