Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rough seas

a storm is coming. The water is getting rough. the dolphins and Orca’s are up playing, they seem to enjoy it, but they are keeping a safe distance from the ship. The waves have whitecaps on them.

The night was so dark. darker than it should have been. Clouds moved in. It was really rough going. Several of the women got sick down below. it really made things worse.

It is no wonder I tended to stay on firm ground, unless I have a choice. That is, except for the spirit. I have never seen seen these seas so rough. The seas around Atlanits, yes…I have heard they get particularly rough…but it is pretty unusual for these to get this rough. They can, but it is rare.

I would battle my way through the gods and demons if I had to, to get to Allorana. And, I just may have to. This storm can’t be completely natural.

The captain is asking everyone to secure themselves again…it looks like it is going to be really bad…

~Shashanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shashanna and her daughter, Allorana, are characters out a free eSerial called Mu mysteries written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas